tropical rosé sangria
- 2 oranges, with peel, sliced into rounds
- 1 large apple, with peel, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- ½ cup sugar or ¼ cup simple syrup
- ½ cup Grand Marnier
- 750 ml bottle fruity rosé wine (I suggest Tavel, Rosé d’Anjou, or Côtes de Provence)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups club soda or seltzer
Cut the orange rounds into quarters and put half of them in a large pitcher, along with the apple
and pineapple chunks, sugar, and a splash of the Grand Marnier.
Add the wine, pineapple juice, and the remaining Grand Marnier. Stir well, then chill for at least a half hour to let the flavors come together. Just before serving, add the club soda. Pour into wine glasses over ice, making sure each glass gets chunks of the fruit as well as sangria. Garnish with the remaining orange wedges.